Friday, September 4, 2009

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

6 Responses to “A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS”

J-Doo said...

what a sad hour this was...
all of these events occurred between 4:45 and 5:45.. the third panel lasted pretty much through the rest of the night and into the morning until she got some breakfast!

monica said...

Things turned out pretty good ... I mean we found a $25 defensive driving course ... and I'm not so cranky anymore. Still don't know what to do about my bike. But it's cool because I don't really know how to ride it. (My legs are too short.)

Feifei said...

$25 defensive driving course -- How come that we don't have that in MN. No fair!

How do the bars attach to the bike? whats it look like and is the screw etc. gone as well?

monica said...

There is like a bar that goes into the frame. The screws are nuts/bolts with a hexagon head.

I am going to look for a new one soon. I may also try and figure out how to make my bike have gears and hand brakes.

Probably a pretty expensive move.

 
© 2009 run, cupcake. run!. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz