Monday, September 21, 2009

FRONT STREET FEST PREPARATIONS

5 Responses to “FRONT STREET FEST PREPARATIONS”

Nicole said...

Don't go AWOL. You'll be just fine. Just get creative in the set up of all your stuff.

And it's not crap. I've seen pictures.

Im excited to see your booth. Hey do you have a tent number or section or something... I was thinking Jenny and I could throw a flyer together so we could direct ppl your way. Its an idea... Oh and I have a bubble machine... ppl would totally go in a tent rocking a bubble machine.. Ha

monica said...

I'm in tent 34 for the festival. I think I finally tracked down a tent in Dallas that y'all may need to pick up.

Also, I would love to use your bubble machine. I will be in Dallas early Friday night.

Feifei said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

 
© 2009 run, cupcake. run!. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz